100% Naturally grown with no Chemical Traces.
Lakadong: powerful medicinal properties, Lakadong Turmeric is sourced directly from the farmers in the Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya. High in curcumin content that ranges between a whopping 6-9%, it is possibly the world's finest turmeric found in the treasure land of the country.
How to use Lakadong Turmeric?
- Lakadong turmeric is suitable for everyday cooking to add colour and flavour to a variety of dishes.
- It is added to vegetables, lentils, rice, and baked dishes.
- It is also one of the ingredients added to marinades for chicken, tofu, red meat, and fish.
- It also adds flavours to soups and stews.
- You can also add it to your beverages such as milk, tea, smoothies, and others to reap its benefits.