Beerwati's Organic Spices
100% Naturally grown with no Chemical Traces.
Lakadong Turmeric is sourced directly from the farmers in the Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya. High in curcumin content that ranges between a whopping 6-9%, it is possibly the world's finest turmeric found in the treasure land of the country.
How to use Lakadong Turmeric?
- Lakadong turmeric is suitable for everyday cooking to add colour and flavour to a variety of dishes.
- It is added to vegetables, lentils, rice, and baked dishes.
- It is also one of the ingredients added to marinades for chicken, tofu, red meat, and fish.
- It also adds flavours to soups and stews.
- You can also add it to your beverages such as milk, tea, smoothies, and others to reap its benefits.
All Produce are 100% Pesticides Free
Cinnamon of the North-Eastern Region of India bordering Myanmar. The Cinnamon is not only rich in aroma and fragrance but also tastes sweetly divine. The oil content of the Cinnamon is higher than the Cinnamon Zeylanicum which comes from Sri Lanka.